Volunteers are a treasured resource, very supportive and make invaluable contributions to the organization. If you get an opportunity to volunteer with A.I Kenya, you will be asked to support in the following ways:
- monitoring the press/social media.
- Supporter and member data entry work.
- Follow up call backs of supporters’ and wannabe members to encourage them to join our movement.
- Recruitment of new members during events and workshops.
- Design and graphic work. (posters/GIFs/).
- Videography and editing.
- Photography and editing.
- Community engagement.
- Loaning your own expertise to an area of work - Finance and Admin/Human Resource/Advocacy/Policy and Research work.